Our Homeschool Program
Where the Classroom is Designed to Fit Your Needs
The mission of our Homeschool Program is to help every child reach his or her potential by fostering their academic and personal growth. RSS Homeschool Academy is designed for a wide range of students who prefer private and specialized instruction. At RSS, we design each program to fit the students individual needs. Using a diagnostic approach, and drawing from a variety of scientifically-based programs, allows us to tap into your child's inner potential and learning style. We offer:
- Intensive and specialized instruction in Language Arts and Math. Our curriculum for your child will be designed to meet the state standards and fulfill your curriculum requirements, as well as provide needed educational therapy techniques.
- All of our lessons include scientifically-proven hand-on learning techniques. Our methods are chosen based on the specific needs of your child.
- Upon parent request, we can also help fulfill your curriculum requirements for other core subjects. This is done in partnership with online homeschool networks.
Achiever students have fallen behind their peers, or want to improve their academic standing.
• They learn best when using hands on multi-sensory techniques.
• They receive instruction in groups of 1:2 – 1:4 (teacher to student ratio).
• Their instruction would include educational therapy techniques, but their needs are not as intensive as believer students.
• Their abilities may range from grade level to those with mild learning differences.
Believer students have struggled with learning in the past, but we know they can succeed with the right kind of help. They learn to believe in themselves as they are taught with scientifically based programs that enable them to experience academic success.
• Their instruction level is intensive
• They work in groups of 1:1 & 1:2 (teacher to student ratios).
• Their programs are designed to fit their individual academic needs and include scientifically proven educational therapy programs.
• Each student program is designed using a diagnostic and individualized approach -
• We utilize as many proven methods and techniques as possible.