Welcome to RSS Coronado!
RSS Coronado was founded by Susan Rosenthal, M.A., after her move to San Diego in 2015.
She is the original founder of the RSS Learning Center which was voted Best Tutoring Center in Campbell, CA for four consecutive years. Her expertise in the field of educational therapy is a valuable resource for students and families throughout San Diego.
Mrs. Rosenthal has over forty years of experience in teaching and specializes in children with mild to moderate learning disorders, and executive functioning disorders. She now offers in-home tutoring services for students in Coronado and San Diego, CA.
RSS Coronado provides testing and assessments to evaluate the learning difficulties a student is facing. Once a recommendation is made, her students begin receiving educational therapy using scientifically-based teaching methods..
RSS Coronado provides the following educational psychology and therapy services.
- Academic testing and assessments
- Advocacy for children and adolescents with learning difficulties.
- Educational therapy services for remediation
We provide help for students and families struggling with the following issues:
- Poor reading comprehension
- Poor spelling skills
- Reading & decoding difficulty
- Confused grammatical writing structure
- Trouble understanding math concepts
- Inability to memorize sequences or number order
- Weak short-term and long-term memory
Contact RSS Coronado
To find out if the RSS Coronado is the right solution for your child, please contact Susan Rosenthal. Your initial phone consultation is always complimentary.
Susan Rosenthal, President
Phone: (408) 656-3729
Address: 1011 C Ave, Coronado, CA 92118